Sunday, November 6, 2011

Yesterday was a super tiring day man!
Woke up at 6 am, prepared and went for combined rehearsal at ISH..
Humid afternoon~ :(
After dance ended, went to Golden Landmark to try out leotards for the performance..
Walked so much just to find Golden Landmark =.=
Reached there, saw many juniors in there and the lady seemed to be very annoyed by the number of ppl so the sec2s went out and walked around the mall :)
Funny moments - Claire's laughter everytime we take the lift xD Haha! :D
When we went up to Costume Collection, we realised that the leotards are actually short sleeve ._.
Not gonna buy it again, since I've got one at home and we didnt use it much..
The seniors called Jesper to confirm again , then he just ask us to bring back the leotards first :O
After that, we went to Plaza Sing.. Went Daiso as we need to buy certain things for dance thingy..
Around 5 , Jiamin and I went off to Lavender first ad we've got dance..
AGAIN . :(
Reached there early and Jiamin taught me the new steps (:
Couldn't catch them at the beginning :(
Keep practice but still will forget steps.. Mr Quek taught us the chorus, it was very very hard ._.
He said my performance not constant, sometimes can sometimes cannot :( Ahh..
My legs are sore alr xD
Body all nien nien de.. EEYER >.<
Went home at 9 plus.. :) Reached home around 10 pm :D
Finally I'm not sticky after a bath! Xiang xiang~ Hehe ^^
Slept at 11 plus? Dreamt.
Woke up by my mother at 6 plus then went back to sleep again.. Keep wake sleep wake sleep.. I just can't seem to have enough sleep..
Didn't go church cause I was too tired.. 14 hours ! T.T
Muscle aching alr.. Cant stretch :(
Dunno why cant receive some people's message sia.. Zzz.. this is the second time! Argh.
STUPID PHONE =.=
I'm sleepy now still~ *yawn*
I'm afraid to make mistakes on variety show sia.. xD
Gonna jiayous ;)
Gonna stop posting alr.. I wanna watch my anime :D

-ziweilove&missdieyou<3


No comments:

Post a Comment