Friday, November 25, 2011

Sorry people for not updating my blog for... a few days?? :P
Cousins came for stayover so i cant blog - :(
Sunday they came.. Monday we went out to Bugis with my aunt and cousins.. Bought a short pants and 2 t-shirts.. It was a tiring day man, but it's fun! haha :)
Tuesday went Junction 8 to shop.. My cousin wanted to go Comics Collection to see kpop stuffs xD Im not into kpop anymore~ (Y) :D
Cousins and aunt went back on Tuesday night :( Left one cousin at my house.. CALSY LAU.
Wed went to eat KFC at tpy central with my cousin and sis. After that went to a cake shop, and bought a cake for my daddy and brother (;
I chose the cake! And it was super super super nice and yummmyyyyy~ <3 Hehehe! ^.^
Thursday stayed at home and i'm rotting!! T.T Also cannot use com cause my brother go and put password ._.
I went out today, so i cant send my cousin off :( I was homed at 8 pm (:
Hmm.. Rather sad that my cousin is gone even when she bullied me =.=
Hehehe.. :)
Got dance practice tmr! >< Omg, 3 weeks to the performance!! Jiayou jiayou! :)
Post again next time ba (:
Buh-bye~


-ziweiloveandmissyoualot<3




No comments:

Post a Comment