Thursday, November 10, 2011

Woke up at 7 am today! Should have slept 30 more mins :(
But cant get back to sleep anw x:
Wash up! Didnt tie a NEAT pony tail today, dc~ :P
Went to meet some of the dancers at KFC, ate until i baobao~ YUMMY~ :D
Natasya woke up late so she came late and didnt eat ><
Went to Yio Chu Kang MRT and met up with Metilda, Zoey and Joey (:
Walked to NYP with Mdm Aisah.. Otw, saw the chinese dancers sitting down outside the mrt and making up!? LOL xD
The modern dancers went in the wrong changing room :( Tmr and Sat, md dancers have to take a smaller room as the room is reserved for Chinese dancers! Anw, the room got cockroach kenna squashed!! SQUASHED BY THE DOOR! xP
Did make up in the room and changed into our costumes, X:
The skirt is still long~ =.=
Did a tech run and once Full Dress Rehearsal (:
Our Full Dress screwed up =.= The music was so soft x:
Wrong timing, totally OFF!! Paiseh max :O
Omg, still cant believe that tmr's the real performance! T.T
Wonder how our hairstyle will look like (; Hehe..
Tmr streaming results come out! Wow..
I cant make up my mind.. I feel like going combined now :( But double may be good for my future.. Damn damn damn.. :'(
Tmr I shall give the rest of my classmates the little note (: But, I dunno where i put alr :P
Hmm, later then find ba.. Lazy to get up and FIND ..
I hate putting make ups.. I will smudge them only lor keep rubbing my eyes xD
So tired after everything~ :(
Post again next time ba (: Bye guys! ^^


-ziwei<3

No comments:

Post a Comment