Saturday, November 19, 2011

Kept sleeping late nowadays~ When i sleep, confirm 2 plus will wake up one.. and i'll get back to sleep at 3 plus x: Then morning wake up and go back to sleep again ._. Pig max..
Today's my brother's birthday ! :)
He invited so many friends to the house :O Only got one girl siol~ Hmm... Suspicious~ Hehe :P
My mum cooked so many stuffs man..
My sister and I helped out in the kitchen :)
Then they went to skygarden eat and play~ They eat so less bee hoon only =.= There's so much leftover?! x:
After that I bathed..
My mum helped me sew back the pants alr :)
But.. We quarreled :(
She down there keep nagging and scolding me about buying such a lousy quality pants.. But everytime i ask her pei me buy, she wouldnt go.. ._. Then now scold :S
I asked her to stop but she continued and insulted me being a dancer and stuffs.. I dislike it and argued back x: Dancing is my passion since young..
Went out of house at 2 plus.. Went bugis again until 5.30 then went for dance..
Time flew today! xD
Learnt new steps today! ;) Must try to catch up abit more, but I enjoyed it (:
We also took group photo for the booklet too :D
Tmr there's dance again! Modern dance with Alan :) rather afraid of what we will be doing for the performance.. Modern Dance x: And i'm still not flexible T.T
Came home and bathed, ate mac for dinner..
Now using com ^^
Alright~ I post again next time ba ;)


-ziwei <3



No comments:

Post a Comment