Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sec2 Modern Dancers rocks! <3


Didnt blog for the past 2 nights as I was performing for variety show..
Was too tired to blog when I reach home.. Haha :P
First day was alright for me (:
Everything's nice and smooth..
Second night, I screwed up x:
I forgot a step, step on my skirt and wasnt able to kick high, and my skirt dropped at the very last part :'(
Oh my.. Somemore all the sec2s were there on the second night.. Paiseh max x:
But somehow it's hard for my class to spot us on stage , the lightings are too dark xD
Second night, our hairstyle sucks ..
Jesper is a GEL MONSTER! used so much gel on our hair!! And He combed our hair like as if it's permanent on our head! =.= PULL SUPER HARD. :(
Nvm.. now everything's over! :D
Hehe.. Quite sad though >.<

Went church today.. Reached home at about 6.30+? :)
Tired :'(
Gonna try sleep early tonight.. Jiamin asked me out to Bugis tmr xD Hmm..
See first ba (;
Post again next time! :D



-ziwei ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment