Friday, December 17, 2010

Yo people!!
Ima back from Johor!!
:D
Hahax,
> People who msged me before today morning 9 plus,
I'm sorry!! U've wasted ur money / bill!! T.T SORRY!!

Esp Ryan..
Tell u i gg Johor,
DUN MSG LIAO,
still go spam my phone,
somemore midnight!
WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO FELL ASLEEP!!
=.=
Later burst liao dun cme blame me kays??
xP

Came back today morning..
LOL,
my uncle wake us up at 6.30 am,
Calsy oso wake up as she has got tution =.=
Prepare yi xia..
Went to eat breakfast..

Sat in a van!!
The van no air-con,
so we had to open the windows..
LOL,
CHAO JI SHUANG EH~!! ;D
It's super cold lorh!!
WINDY!! (Y)


BUT THEN,
My hair all messy diao liaos..
=.=
Hahahahahahaha... xD

He ride us to Kranji MRT,
then we take mrt to tpy lorh..
The station Kranji =.=
SUPER SLOW LORH..
So far seh!!
Plus,
Inside the MRT alot ppl,
thn i carrying a big baggy,
AND,
I felt lyk vomiting..
>.< !!
Haizz..

Reached home,
do housework..
Then SLEEP!!
:P
Hahahax..

Mummy came back quite late today eh??
xD
Ate and com..
Then suddenly when i came out frm the toilet,
COM SOT DIAO LIAOS..
WTH??!!
Wanted to do maths hw de..
Then sot diao,
now lazy do liao lorh..
:P!!
Havent do a single hw sehh :X
Tmr maybe going Dariu's house to help out with the Christmas performance crops..
See how first..
Scarly i lazy go out..
=.=

Kayss..
Gtg now..
Bye!! ^_^ !!

-ziwei :)



No comments:

Post a Comment