Sunday, December 12, 2010

LOL,
Using my cousin's com again :P
Took quite a number of pictures :)
Wanted to post them on fb..
But cannot~!! Hahaha..

Yesterday went shopping at Carrefour,
dint see any nice T-shirts D:
Ate lunch thr,
then went to the Arcade!! :D

Hahahaha!!
My aunt, my bro and my sistar all crazy playing the basketball one..
:X
My sis spent $4 =.=
She went to play the drumb thingy with Calsy as well.
xD
She beat her,
LOL.
Aunt treated us ice-cream :)
TEEHEE ^_^ !!

Then aunt chiong to Pasa Malam aka. Night Market to buy fish xD
LOL.
She wear until so nice go night market!!
We waited thr for veh long sia..
Then buay tahan go in front of one of the shops and sit down..
Super hot thr lorh..
T.T
Went to shop arnd the night market.
My sistar and my aunt bought a bag each xD
I LIKE MY SIS BAG ALOT LORH!!
I'm pesrpiring profusely =.=
Then went home,
bathe,
BLAHLAHBLAH..

Going shopping again later :D

BYEBYE~!!

-ziwei ;D








No comments:

Post a Comment