Saturday, December 4, 2010

Yesterday went out house at about 6 bah??
Forgot!! =.=
Took MRT to woodlands.
Meeting Xinwen, Galindo and Arjiff (dunno how to spell, PS.) at woodlands MRT station.
They are all my sistar friends :D
My sistar and I were late lorh!!
:X
Cant blame us too,
who ask my sistar and her friends so late thn come back,
after volleyball training still want go walk walk
xP
Keep dragging time :X
At first tell me 5.30 pm go out hse,
thn afterwards tell me 6 go out house.
xD
Galindo and Arjiff were veh early,
cos Cheryl informed them late.
They wait until pekcek liaos.
LOL, i extra thr D:
Cos i totally dunno the guys =.=
Then we went to bus interchange and took bus 901 to sports school :)
Galindo and Arjiff veh funny lorh!! xD
Xinwen was worried that we'll miss the first half of the match,
Thn she chiong all the way,
walk until so fast!!
ALL PANGSEH ME!! T.T
Luckily, we not late :)
Watch watch watch..
Yesterday that match was semi-finals,
SINGAPORE V.S. MALAYSIA
The match was veh exciting eh!! ;D
Singapore keep miss sia!! D:
So many chance to goal T.T
Brandon fell quite a number of times lorh,
D:
During the match,
Brandon's mummy veh hyper siol!!
Keep screaming and cheering xD
The next half-time,
Brandon fell and injured his leg
:'(
He was put on a stretcher,
couldnt play anymore :O
Extra time was given,
cos draw xD
And know what??!!
Even after the extra time was given,
IT'S STILL A DRAW!!!!!!!!!!!! =.=
xD
Then penalty lorh :D
My sistar and I went into the toilet,
saw Brandon's mummy,
she said Hi to me,
LOL. :D
We heard alot of noise thn got whistles etc,
knew it started liaos..
Hahahahaha..
PENALTY!! ;D
Alot of tries sia,
all keep goal goal goal..
:X
Wah,
the Singapore's goalkeeper (forgot the name) de daddy veh funny sia!!
Hahax, please relax lehh!! xD
He said :
" Come on, ______ (dunno the name, PS.)!! If u dint save the ball,
you go to hell."
I was shocked and also,
at the same time,
laughing mad bout it.
:P
Then FINALLY!!
HE MANAGED TO SAVE THE BALL :D
LOVE YOU MANx!!
SINGAPORE WON!!
WOOHOO~!! GO GO SINGAPORE!!

I screamed my lungs out man!!
My sistar and Xinwen were jumping thr!! xD
After that,
I came to know that the goalkeeper was injured too D:

Xinwen, me, my sistar, Galindo and Arjiff walked one big round to whr the singapore team was,
and waited for their coach to release them.
BRANDON CANT RECOGNISE ME!! =.= HOW CAN LYK THAT?!
Anw, he pulled his muscles lah..
And cramps.
They chit-chat awhile,
while i'm standing thr sianzz ttm.
=.=
Brandon insisted that he could play tmr xD
LOL, Galindo's bladder full and we couldnt find a toilet.
He bobian,
need to bear.

We saw our bus,
and CHIONG ALL THE WAY MANx!!
We managed to get on the bus, PHEW.
Reaches at woodlands MRT.
Took MRT to yishun.
Said Bye to Xinwen.
The 4 of us walked to bus interchange,
Galindo chiong to the toilet.
Me and my sistar saw our bus liao!!
CHIONG AGAIN!!
Wah, alot of chiong-ing sia!!

Took the bus till Vivo,
meeting Zhixin, Darius, Yixin and Alex thr.
Going Darius' house next :)
LOL, they had been staying at Vivo since 7 eh!!
And the time we reached thr was 11 plus kays..
Just to wait for us :X
Whoopsie, SORRY.

Reached his hse at 12 plus.
Bathe liaos thn Play cards,
Not poker cards :)
Monopoly DEAL cards.
I dunno how play T.T
Zhixin taught me quite alot :D ALIKATOK!!
Played until 5 am plus,
going 6 am liao lor.
OH, My first time i slp so late :O
Slept until 8 plus wake up liaos.
Slp again, keep waking up D:
Then arnd 12 everyone wakes up and wash up.
Sistar going for the soccer finals today.
She dun allow me go =.= Lyk that de lorh!!
I had to go with Zhixin they all.
Played cards until 2 plus, going 3 liao, cai go out for lunch xP
Ate japan food for luch (Y)
After that, Alex had to go back his office.
The rest of us went starbucks and slacked thr.
:P
Not long after,
Zhixin gtg le,
I followed her cos both taking MRT mahs.
Left Darius and Yixin thr.

And , HOME SWEET HOME.
;D Haha!!

Sistar haven reach home yet.. =.=
So late..

Oh ya, when i log into Fb,
i saw the chats most of the ppl's dp are cartoons,
I'm wondering if my com sot or what sia. xP

OH OH,
and to Jerry :
You're defintely not btr than Brandon kays!! :P

Want go watch anime liaos, BYEBYE :D

-ziwei ;D












No comments:

Post a Comment