Monday, December 20, 2010

Went out with Jiemin, my sistar, Fungtein and Jungtein..
:)
Went to nex and shopped..
Meet them at nex entrance at 2 pm,
we were a bit late lahh..
xD
Nex was big,
but whoever the designer is,
he or she realli is a failer sia..
=.=

Went to much (Y)!!
;)
Shop until 5 plus..
Then Fungtein and Jungtein need to go home liaos..
D:
So me and my sistar went to Jiemin's house void deck lorh..
Jiemin go her house and take some library books,
gave me and my sistar..
We help her go return :D
Hahax..
We sat down at the void deck,
Chit-chat awhile..
All the secrets spill out liaos..
MAN!!
SHIT!!


Went home at about 8 :)
Sat bus 105,
veh fast reach home liao orh..
LOL!!


Haizz,
tmr will be going to hospital to visit Darius's ah gong again..
Pls keep him in ur prayers..
^_^ Thanks~

-ziwei :)

No comments:

Post a Comment