Saturday, December 25, 2010

On Thurs,
Went out with Joshua, My sistar, Pearlyn and Jolyn..
Wanted to have a picnic at Sentosa de..
In the end, Darius cant join us as his ah gong's conditions got worse,
D:
Quite worried for his ah gong..

We were supposed to meet up at 4pm,
at Harbour Front MRT Station de..
Then me and my sistar tot we'll be late,
LOL.
So i quickly smsed Joshua,
tell him we'll be late..
Cos we scared later LAO AH GONG angry mah..
:P
Then my sistar asked Pearlyn whr she was,
and she's not out of house yet!!
Haiyo~!
xD
We reached Harbour Front liaos,
thn I asked Joshua whr he again lor..
He told me to give him 10 mre mins..
:)
Not bad, He's PUNCTUAL~!!
Miracle worh!! ;)
I wait until want to slp liaos..
T.T
Then me and my sistar waited in the MRT for super long lorh,
Dint tap out of the MRT..
Joshua say dun tap out?? HUHH??!!
x:
Waited for Pearlyn veh long siol..
I wait untill i slept awhile,
:P
Then Joshua blasting his ears with his what 'NEW AGE' music,
while i was slping..

Meet up wif Jolyn at MRT thn decided to go East Coast Park since Sentosa lyk closing soon..

Reached thr, the gurls TAKING PICS
;)
Then Joshua down thr alone,
EMO-ING =.=
So we call him cme down and take pics wif us,
LOL!!
Take finish liao,
we moved place,
to a bench :)
Hahas,
and we played Truth or Dare,
LOL.
Anw, i dun think is Truth or Dare,
should be Dare or Double Dare,
xD
Wah,
Pearlyn and Joshua tio the most times man!!
Hehe :P


Dare's with Joshua included :D


Jolyn's dare: -Take pics with Joshua :)

Pearlyn's dare: -Hold hands with Joshua and walk frm one pole to another (Y)
-Kiss Joshua's cheek, BUT, with a packet of tissue of paper in btwn!!
(THAT PACKET OF TISSUE VEH EXTRA LEHH! Hmph!)

Angie's dare: -Stare at each other for SLOWLY de 10 secs :)

My dare: * Not gonna say man..*

Play until srnd 10 pm,
thn we go home liaos,
Joshua's mummy veh good,
fetch us all home (Y)

THANK YOU!! ;D

On Fri,
Went to Orange Valley for Christmas performance :)
The gurls meet up at Tampines MRT at 2.15 pm first,
while the guys are busy carrying the crops at the church,
HEHE!!
:P
Took alot pics again,
xP
LMAO.
Give out gifts to the old folks :)
Then, pack up and go back to church for those who are staying over at church on Fri night..
:D
Reached church,
put our stuffs and crops in the church and went out for dinner,
(Y) YIPEE!!
^_^!!

Wah, Issac ate so much man
xD
I am so impressed of him :)
Hehe..
Apparently,
Everyone's super full and felt lyk vomiting =.=
K.O.
LOL.

Went back church,
played games etc.
Jolyn and Pearlyn cant stay,
T.T
Miss u two man!!
xP
Then i wanted to bathe so much xD
I went to the office room and,
WOW! Got ppl queuing..
Joshua, Juntein and Muhtian xD
Joshua treat thr lyk his house lyk that,
Sit until lyk ah beng siol..
=.=
Lao le hai zhe yang.. Tsktsktsk..
:P
He bathe veh long sia!!
Wait until sunrise liao oso havent bathe finish de lor,
Jkjk xP
Then Jiemin's turn,
and after that is MY TURN ;D
I came out frm the toilet and it was super cold sia...
All gurls bathe liao,
gathered at the office sofa thr and we chit-chat!!
TEEHEE :D
Angie and Huiyi were laughing lyk mad over SHINee,
LMAO..
xD
Then we went to the room which the gurls will be slping at..
Played some games :)
Then chit-chat again with Joshua and Issac (Y)
Issac actually said that my Ryewookie was veh handsome,
OMG!!
I LOVE THAT SENTENCE MAN~!!
Then Joshua go use my sistar's phone on SNSD songs..
=.=
*PUKE!*
:P
No offence though, Joshua.
I went super crazy talking bout k-pop with Issac, Joshua and my sistar!!
xD
Nv sleep at night,
keep talking and talking and talking..
Quite interesting and fun though ;D
Until 6 plus, i lied down and fell asleep, lyk a piggy
xP

Half-way slping,
Issac woke me up with his SUPER LOUD VOICE..
Hahahahahaha..
He was chatting with Zhixin..
Only the two of them were awake lor,
LOL.

Then i went back to slp again,
When i wake up,
Everyone's awake cept for JOSHUA THE SLEEPY PIGGY!!
I realised thn that Fungtein, Juntein and Huiyi were all nt thr,
:O
They told me they went back D:
Less fun D:
Wash up,
ate breakfast and got changed.

Btw, when Joshua is slping,
HE REAALLLLYYYY LOOKS LYK A GAYYYYY~!!

We set off to NUH to see Darius' ah gong..
We waited and chit-chat at the same time..
Then finally can go in and see him liaos..
He was transferred to ICU,
D:
Zoeleen and Charisa told us about ah gong's conditions..
It's real critical..
Then Darius' dad came back,
he talked to Muhtian..
After a long time,
suddenly he called Darius, Zoeleen and Charisa..
And told them that he has decided to take out the tube,
which means the ah gong will pass away..
T.T
Me and my sistar cried..
=.=
It's a long story and i couldn't explain much..

We went down for lunch..
But me and my sistar dint order anything,
NO MOOD.
;'(

At arnd 2.5
0pm,
Ah gong had gone to heaven to be tgt with Jesus..
:'(
Muhtian call us go and take a last look at ah gong..
I went in the room..
:O
I really got a shock and I was really scared.
Ah gong's mouth was actually wide open,
the shape which u have when u were in a shock..
Tears rolled down immediately..
FYI, It's the first time i saw a dead body at hospital..
And the second time i saw dead body right before my eyes..

It's just such pain and cries that i really dunno how to explain..
:'(

I think i'm gonna stop here..
I couldn't write on anymore..

-ziwei ;'(









No comments:

Post a Comment