Monday, December 27, 2010

Going out later, to Darius's ah gong funeral..
Hmm..
This Friday wanted to go Jayson's house for BBQ..
But Yesteraday night Joshua just smsed me and asked me if i would lyk to stayover at church for countdown..
xD
But i dunno how go Church from Thomson lehh..
T.T
Haizz..
So,
maybe nt gonna stayover at church lor..

Saturday going picnic again!!
TEEHEE ;D
Saturday maybe staying over at Darius's house too..
But i doubt i can..
I dun think my parents will allow liaos..
At most, stayover one day er yi..
D:

Just now watching anime :)
ANIME IS SO FREAKING AWESOME!!
Watched Fairy Tail latest episode liao..
Erza and Jellal that part was so touching..
Aww~
:'(

Then go watch Fruits Basket..
Fruits Basket veh long ago liao de XD
But it's so nice..
I almost cried watching it..
It's so touching,
:'(

I realised watching Fruits Basket can learn life morals etc..
LOL,
xD

Fb is getting more and more sianzz..
Kayss,
I go com awhile more thn go prepare go out liaos..


-ziwei :D




No comments:

Post a Comment