Sunday, October 9, 2011

Finally, I'm back to the more cheerful me :D
Thanks guys ;)
Slept alot nowadays, I'm just too tired for anything..
Stayed at home today..
Didn't go church cause my sis didnt :P
And yeah! Finally exams are over!! But now, I'm like rotting at home >.<
How cool is this? xD

Yesterday went for dance practice at PA!!
The feeling back into dancing is so shiock! :D
I was glad that I'm able to concentrate even though so many things happened and the song that we're dancing happens to be the song that makes me cry x:
Haha! But i ain't crying (:
Went home quite late and the mrt suddenly stopped at novena or some station then dunno got what announcement telling us to get down the train and Jiamin scared me! She said she was afraid that there's bomb in the train.. BOMB?! :O I got a shock man xD
Thank God Jiamin and I reached home safely (: Hehe~

There's dance tmr!! Got to wake up early but better than satying at home leh xD
Bet that the seniors will do an attire check x: OUR NAILS~
In the evening, got BBQ :D
I'm looking forward to it, Esp the MUFFINS~ Yummy yummy!! ;D

Im writing till here (:

-ziwei :D


Everyone is slowly getting into your trap..
You sure you didn't want it? Stop lying to us..
We aren't dumb..
I have lost trust in you, but I still have hope in you..
You're more than a two-sided face! FACE THE FACT AND STOP EXPLAINING FOR YOURSELF.


No comments:

Post a Comment