Sunday, October 23, 2011

Yesterday went to dance .. Jiamin was late as she went to some church stuffs? So, I went to the studio first (: Learnt new steps, but I can hardly catch up.. Still do wrong steps sia xD Paisehhh x:
After dancing, my leg super super pain and Mr Quek realised that my leg was hurting so he asked me about it.. I told him and he said my shin muscle the nerve dunno dunno what, then ask me don't rub and just put oilment and I shouldn't jump or jette anymore.. But variety show is coming up x:
Went home at late 9 plus, otw, he told me, Jiamin and a korean girl about the shin muscles and stuffs.. xD Quite gross to me ._.

-

Went to church today (;
Wah, today alot people never come like that.. Pearlyn, Jolyn, Issac and Joshua all never come.. xD
Today didn't have lesson so I attended the main service..
Pastor Steven Goh gave a talk about appreciating..
It was good :D Esp at the end of the talk when people went up to him and he prayed for them all one by one.. Some people cried.. xD
Some old ladies went up to him saying that their legs are hurting and when Pastor Goh pryed for them, their legs don't hurt anymore! That's so ... Pro?! (:
God is so Great! Praise God! :D
Should have went up, but I didn't dare :P
After the main service, had lunch and chit-chat with the youths..
MuhTian asked about results =.=
Went home at about 1 plus, then sister went to meet her friend at tpy, so I went home alone (:
Wanted to sleep, but I wanna use com also!!
Hehe xP

Tmr got rehearsal again :( tuesday also got!! THEN CANNOT GO EXCURSION WITH MY CLASS! ARGH :'( I just wanna play with them for the last week :(

Okay..
Nothing much to post about today.. xD

-ziweimiss&lovedieyou<3

No comments:

Post a Comment