Friday, October 14, 2011


Time passed fast today.. (:
Played cheat and murderer in class, even though cards are not allowed, but no one cares x:
Stayed back during lesson as we wanted to continue our games, but one SL threatened that if we do not go, he will complain to Mr. Raj . =.=
So we went down and within 5 minutes, need go back class alr, LOL?!
Played murderer in a smaller group during three periods of D&T :D
I won the game!! WOHOO! *wink* *wink* *wink*
Hehehe~ ;D
Gonna play it on Monday again! ;)

After school, had dance.
Instructors didn't come today, but the sec4s seniors came :O
I was very excited to see them back, cause I miss them alot alot :(
But, I wasn't excited after knowing that we had to perform for them..
They're strict and fierce! D:

Polished up our steps today and did alot of splits today.
Had a good stretch and my thigh muscles are hurting now! :'(
I think i got knee problems man >< haizz!
Next next week, there's split test! BOOO~

Oh ya! Update on my results..

English - (same)
Maths - 75 , A1! YEAH! :D
Science - 63
Hcl - (same)
Lit - 24/25 , failed by one mark! ._.
Art - Forgot! :x
D&T - 70
History - 38/50

I wanna get into 3A or 3I next year! :(:(

Dreamt again (;
Haha! :D
Isit true that dreams about our personal stuffs will be the opposite in real life? o.O?
:)

-ziwei; missdieyou<3



No comments:

Post a Comment