Friday, October 7, 2011


I wanted it to end off better, but we ended up arguing. Misunderstanding each other. I thought I wouldn't regret, but I did. I really still can't let you go. But I dunno why.. I did it.. I didn't have a hug from you and I didn't end it with a bye. Did you realised it? Friends are more important to me, but I love you even more. I wanted to take my words back, but I know I shouldn't cause you'll be better off without me. The moment I wake up, I kept thinking of you. In the morning, I would always text you a morning message, but I couldn't now.. I realised I can't accept the fact that you'd left me. I didn't want to open my eyes and get off my bed to know all these were not a dream. Are you relieved now that you do not have me? If not, I would really regret.. I wanted time to rewind, truthfully, but I know you will not want that girl back, never in your life again.. I hope I was an angel by your side, helping you through anytime..

No comments:

Post a Comment