Friday, October 21, 2011


School wasn't as fun anymore..
:C
Stayed in the hall for some talk by the principal about behaviors and rules etc.. BORED!
Then when others were released, sec2s have were held up for a streaming talk..
The teacher gave out the individual slips for the streaming options (:
And yeah! I can take triple and double :D But, I'm not gonna take triple science.. Stress stress xD
Wanted to take double pure chem and physics, but I doubt I can get in cause many want it too and my average wasn't really good..
Hmm.. I wonder if I should go double pure chem and bio or combined chem and physics, if I cant get into double pure chem and physics..

Left D&T room early today cause there was a combined rehearsal for the variety show and we are released to have lunch at 11.40 am (: I was polishing some acrylics and didnt want to leave the class.. xD When I went to the canteen, it's about 12 and the seniors want us to report in the dance studio by 12 x: No time for my lunch!! :(
Stomach was grumbling during the rehearsal :P
Today's combined rehearsal was abit in chaos =.=
And my left leg hurts even more badly after I tried to do 'jette' / leap..
After the combined rehearsal, seniors gathered us outside the dance studio and punished us cause the sec2s were very noisy and all of us were not moving fast enough and like we don't treat them like seniors and stuffs.. Maybe we're too close to them and they're not fierce enough? Hmm..
They made us run to the classroom block and run back to the dance studio for 5 times?
Tired max.. Stamina dropping! :O
Then made us do 40 pumpings..
I do 30 then no strength sia.. Lousy :S
Gonna start training splits alr (;

Going back to streaming,
Even if I can take double, I'm still very upset..
Cause.. I want to be with 2Integrity, I think we rock man.. :D
We wont blame each other and quarrel like others when we lose a game.. We cheered one another up instead.. We may disagree with one another sometimes, but everything will be fine after awhile.. Even though we can be very mischievous and playful at times, but that's what make us united :) There are just so many memories with 2Integrity and I really dun wanna lose them :'(
I LOVE YOU GUYS TTVM MAN! <3


-ziwei

No comments:

Post a Comment