Monday, October 24, 2011

Went school as normal, and after morning assembly, we went to dance studio (:
Used it from 7 plus to 9 and the malay dance came in and we had to go to spare room 3 and 4 for dance practice..
Quite slack today xD
Tried to dance, but my leg start to hurt badly after that.. Didn't dance sometimes but I tried :D
My leggy, better recover soon~ So i can enjoy dance okay? *pat pat*
And school actually ended at 12 pm?! =.=
I thought I could spend some time with my class after dance x:
Grr!
After dance, the sec2s dancers went to have lunch together at Dessert House but Metilda didn't go as she was sick :(
Gws! ^.^
I'm getting a little sick too :P

After lunch, we went Claire's house :D
Homing, Weilin, Junjie, Edmund, Reuben, and NCJ (:
Hm, Weilin and Reuben left early..
We watched The Ring folow by One Miss Call.. It was scary x: But not as much as The Shutter! Hehehe ^.^
Me and Jiamin screamed at times XD
Epic though..

Tmr's dance in the morning again during school hours! >.<
SO WE CANT GO FOR THE CLASS EXCURSION!! LAST ONE LEH~ :'(
This is so not fair!? D:
Haizz..
It's like half the class bu jian diao.. zzz..
Luckily, there's a class outing this Sunday (; Hehe!!
I'm missing you guys alot alot!! <3

-ziwei


No comments:

Post a Comment