Friday, October 28, 2011

Today is the last day of school man! :'(
I'm not looking forward for this day to come..
Haizz..


Went to class during morning assembly today cause the parade square's wet! :D
But we had to go for rehearsal after that..
I didn't cry when I left the class (:
Practice practice, 8.45 am go back class take report book and we guys stayed in there for super long.. All performers are supposed to go for our recess before the combined rehearsal starts but I can't bear to leave the class..
I thought I'm not gonna cry as I wasn't sad at first x: But after Tricia cried, it made me teared a little.. But I'm alright soon after that..
Chit-cat and see each other's report book.. Our class's in a mess! xD
Then Natasya and other dancers were waiting for us outside the classroom so I took my bag and just as I stepped out of the room, tears began to roll down my cheeks.. :'(
I went back to the classroom and cried at a corner.. Then Claire started crying badly and some other girls.. I cried even more when they cried and as the girls hugged one another..
The guys are trying to cheer us up and made funny faces to make us laugh.. We laughed and cried at the same time.. Ugly faces around :S And it was touching to see that all the mischievous guys like Zimin actually comforted us and he was for real.. I miss Tricia and Ruqing the most man! Hugging and crying with one another.. Epic max :P
And when it's the end of school, we all still crowd around the corridor and still cried non-stop! Then Natasya came and hugged me x)
Took pics with friends while crying! Hehe..
The most epic thing is that NO other classes cried! Only our class =.=
But that shows that our class is really very bonded.. There are so many memories with
2I.. We worked together as a united class and did many things and winning E-award although it was taken away because of a fight.. But still, I will miss this unity..

-2Integrity'11 <3-

I've cried so much today man.. I've got so much tears huh? Hehe ;P
Gonna 'flood' a place this Sunday again.. xD
Must take a class photo this Sunday! :D


-ziwei

So, did you close your eyes?


No comments:

Post a Comment