Sunday, October 16, 2011

Went church today (:
My sister didn't go again! =.=
I have to always lie for her.. Irritating xD
Helped Jenny JieJie to cut things for the Sunday School kids..
Chiong to finish it, and ended up being late for the main service..
Oh man, how can I be late?! D:
Only get to see him play one song sia x:
But he played very well, hehe :D <3
Had Nasi Lemak for lunch (:
Went home at about 2?
Joshua's daddy sent me to tpy (:
Thank you alot! ^^
Slept awhile while listening to music xD
Didnt want to eat my dinner as I was too full after eating a packet of potato chips! :P
Hehehe..
Nowadays I kept eating alot even when I'm too full..
I dunno why either xO

I'm missing you alot alot..
I love you too much..
No way I'm letting you go..
(:


-ziweilove&missdieyou <3



No comments:

Post a Comment