Tuesday, October 25, 2011


Today's dance practice was kinda slack.. :x
Leg hurt again, but it's much better.. At least I can walk normally. Thank God :D
But, just that I really can't jette~ :(
Played cards while having break :)
Some Japanese people came when we were slacking and everyone was shocked by the sudden visit =.= Luckily it wasnt that awful :P
Dance ended at 12.30 pm and I thought that I can go back class and see my classmates, but then they said that they will go home straight when they came back form the excursion..
LOL ._.
After dance, went to eat Mac at Braddell then went Claire's house to watch movie..
But they ended up playing club penguin! Hehe! xD
So cute and funny sia~ ;D
Wanted to watch dream house but the quality sucks so we watched another zombie show.. >.<
Watch finish 6.30 alr?! Time passed fast !
It started to rain when I was on the way home..
And I didn't care and continued to walk in the rain, I'm all wet :S

Until now, I'm still thinking if I should take combined science or pure? D&T or Art? Haizz..
Felt so troubled and annoyed..
God, please guide me.

-ziwei

I.GIVE.UP.

No comments:

Post a Comment