Thursday, October 20, 2011


Yeah! No school today! Slacking at home (: But it's quite boring too x:
Wanted to watch Dream House with Junjie they all or 2A guys..
But Jerry said they decided to play soccer/basketball at last, so me and Claire wanted to watch with Junjie they all.. Jiamin and Natasya couldnt come with us.. And then when I tell them they not coming, they all say very less people then dw go again.. WTS?!
Then say what the show not nice.. Dunno who say want watch at first want sia.. Say before Thursday maybe go watch then pangseh again.. x:
Sorry so? Then today morning tell me ask my clique again if want watch at evening.. One person never go then dun wan liao ar? Zzzz.. Don't tell me sorry again.. >.<

Watched Paranormal Activity 2 again with my bro and sister.. Mummy went to sleep after awhile xD Eeyer, never pei us watch :(
Even when I know what will happened, I still got shocked and jumped at certain parts.. And I screamed at one part x: It's still horrifying to me :P
That remind me of yesterday when Evelyn asked me to play a concentration game and I have to rmb the numbers.. I played while I was standing then suddenly a big big scary face pop out on the screen! I screamed and threw the ipod xD Epic sia!! Lucky Evelyn stood directly opposite me and caught it sia.. If not GG liao xD
Couldn't stop laughing afterwards!! And the people in the canteen like looking at us, paisehh x:
Ruqing, Natasya and Claire played too, but my reaction's the most epic one lor :P

Bored max now.. I rather go school.. (:
Got combined rehearsal tomorrow, quite scared ar.. What if I didn't do well? Haizz.. And my leg is still hurting.. D:
Hope it will heal soon then there's no need to see a doctor, which i dislike! >.< And then I can dance freely! ;D

-ziweilove&missdieyou<3

No comments:

Post a Comment